- No comments
In order to increase the knowledge of its customers in dealing with technical failures, running maintenance, and operating sugarcane harvesters optimally, Fartak Machine Co cooperated with Case IH held a training course on sugarcane harvester A8000 and 8800 in Brazil from Aug.13-23.2016.
The attendants in the course were nine (9) in total : 3 from HEPCO( Fartak Machine Co,Arak HEPCO,HESCO),2 from Karoun Agro Co, 2 from private sector, and CNH after sales manager in Iran.
The trainees were briefed on CASE IH plant in Piracicaba city and other departments of the company scattered through Brazil.
- An introduction on Case IH sugarcane harvesters Models 8000,8800 8800 MR( Multi Row)
- Last developments and changes on new models of sugarcane harvesters to improve quality, durability, and trust ability of the machine, as well as reduce maintenance period.
- theoretical and practical explanation on hydraulic systems as well as calibration and pressure measurement
- explanation on electricity and electrical circuits
- How to tune up and troubleshoot calibration on the monitor of the machine
- How to work with the simulator
- How to dismantle gearbox of the base cutter using special tools.
- How to dismantle and adjust chopper system
- Visiting assembly line of the sugarcane harvesters and quality control department in the plant
- Visiting warehouse of the products, as well as delivery dock in the plant
- Visiting premises of an after sales dealer in Araras City
- Visiting a farm under harvest ( it is noted that 95% of the sugarcane farms with an area of 6000000 ha is harvested using Green method)